Monday, November 6, 2023

Monday

My sleep.schedule was so off. I couldn't sleep at all. I did go to work. I needed to get my sleep schedule back on track. Work was long but I made it through. I wanted to make stir fry so I stopped at reams on my way home. They didn't have packets of cut up veggies. I went to the freeze to get some and all the freezers were broken. I just bought some veggies and cut them up. It tasted really good. I was proud. I kept thinking Isaac would be so proud. We arecwatching Wednesday and it is good. I kept falling asleep. They fixed the wiring today so Karen's TV works and we can use the fireplace downstairs. Have fun at the chamber music. I love that doll house. They always have seams on the back. I love the welcome sign you made us robin. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...