Monday, December 18, 2023

Monday

 Thanks Dad for driving Casey home.  I am so excited for him to be back.  We missed him.  Today was good.  I went grocery shopping and ran some errands this morning.  Ruth is the super star in her class so I was able to go to her class and she presented her poster and they asked her questions.  She was so quiet and nervous, it always surprises me because she talks so much at home.  I walked Tony and that was nice except we had three loose dogs come up to us which is stressful.  Isaac had violin lessons after school.  His A string broken at school I had an extra one and his teacher helped him tune it.  I went to exercise class tonight.  I felt bad leaving the kids but it felt so good to go.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...