Sunday, December 17, 2023

Sunday

 Today was good and it turned out to be another busy day.  I got up and feed the cat.  Andy left a really sweet note on the door when he got back and paid the kids.  We went to church and I played the piano.  Isaac and Ruth had interviews after church and it took a while but they went well and it was nice.  Isaac is going to be a teacher and Ruth is getting baptized.  Then the a lady from primary came by and dropped off a list of things we need to Ruth's baptism.  We talked with Casey and he is doing good. He went to an art museum today and their were some beautiful pieces of art.  He starts flying back tomorrow and I am so excited.  We went to Randy's for dinner and the kids had fun playing.  

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...