Monday, December 18, 2023

Monday

Today was nice. I took the day off. I took Luna to daycare since Terri had a doctor's appt and I thought it would be boring for Luna. I worked on pens in the morning. Then I made mugs for Jeramys family. They are not doing gifts this year but then there is rumours they are all buying things anyway. So we are just making mugs since I have it all set up. Then I took Jeramys sister to the doctors. After I took Jenkins to get his nails done. Side note is Jenkins ok to come down for Christmas Eve? Then I picked up Luna. On the way home Jeramy called me.his battery died at work. So I went and gave him a jump. We are dinner then rant o Costco to get a new battery

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...