Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Tuesday

Work was good. I handed out the pens to everyone. They liked them. Then at the end of the day Jeramy called me. I guess his mom was out of it. Her nurse that stops by said we should take her to the hospital. Everyone else wasn't able to go. So we drove down to Provo and picked her up. She lives by the train tracks. A really long train stopped traffic. It even stopped moving for a minute. The. Once the end came by another train the other direction came by. We were there for 20 minutes at least. We finally got her to the hospital. And they are going to do tests all night so we left to go home. His sister's are going to pick her up in the morning if they don't admit her. Luna did great and at the end was getting sassy. But we made it out alive. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...