Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Tuesday

 I made it back to work today. I actually canceled my work credit card. I just got my expenses all accounted for and I was done. I cut up my card and sent an email to cancel my card. It felt like a huge step forward. There was drama today and it made me feel bad for one of the girls. I hope it calms down soon. Either way I am just about done. I sm glad casey is back home. I bet he sleeps good in his own bed. There is no place like home. Robin, I hope jeramys mom is ok. We aren't far if you need us. I go to work tomorrow and then I am home until next Tuesday. That will feel nice. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...