Friday, January 19, 2024

Friday

 I am blogging a little early tonight. Luna fell asleep and I am going to go to sleep also. We had such a fun day with her. She was so good. We went to the mall and rode the train and played in the kids area. Her cocomelon shirt was the envy of all the kids. We came home and played. She helped me make rice pudding for dinner and Karen came home. We took her to target to get a doll and she was so cute she had to have a cape made out of one of rachels baby blankets. She said she was hot in the store so Karen said she could take off her cape. She said she couldn't because she would lose all her powers. It made my day. Karen's printer is coming on Tuesday so she took Wednesday off. That will be fun. We are taking the car down to jeramy tomorrow. Rachel have a nice weekend. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...