Friday, January 19, 2024

Friday

 I am glad you had a fun day Mom. Isaac had today off of school and he went sledding with his friends.  Randy was sweet and drove him to where he needed to be.  He was so sad when I picked him up.  Work was good.  Two kids told me computers was their favorite.  Ruth's class a poor girl got sick and threw up.  Luckily she made it to the garbage can.  Tony was out of food so we went and got some more after school.  We got him a new stuffed animal that has a toy inside of it when he destroys it.  It looked fun.  It is Kimi's birthday today so we went up to Randy's house.  They bought raising Cane's for dinner.  The kids had fun playing together.  

Love Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...