Thursday, January 18, 2024

Thursday

 We had a nice day. We went grocery shopping and my pin wouldn't work on my new debit card, luckily dad's worked. We stopped by key bank and they fixed it for me. The roads by our house were so icy but they got a little better. Dad had a doctors appt in ogden and by then all the roads were dry. It was the first time in years we did an in person visit. We came home and watched a new series with Karen. We are going to pick up Luna tomorrow and have her spend the night. We are excited. Rachel Isaac kept saying he had Friday off. I am glad he has a party. It was a lot warmer today. I am so glad that Karen's printer shopped. We watched a video today and they said it weighs 70 lbs. Everyone enjoy your Friday. Love mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...