Sunday, January 14, 2024

Sunday

 Thanks for giving Ruth a amazing day yesterday.  It was really nice and she was really happy.  They had her stand up at church and everyone told her how beautiful she looked.  Casey took the kids sledding but Isaac didn't have snow pants so they went to buy some but couldn't find any.  After church they went sledding again but only Oliver wanted to go.  Casey snowed plowed the driveway and went and did a bunch of our neighbors.  He also fixed the power steering in the van and CRV.  I finished a quilt.  It is the one Robin cut the templates out for me.  Thank you again for doing that.  I didn't count correctly how many hexagons do the quilt is smaller than I planned and I have the two orange hexagons right next to each other.  But other than that is really like it.  We will meet you at the Thai place tomorrow for lunch.  

Love Rachel




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...