Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Tuesday

 Today was good but really really cold.  The kids all had in door recesses because of the cold.  Isaac went with his orchestra to see the Utah symphony.  He was excited to go and he said it was fun.  My work went good today and the kids were all good.  It went really fast.  I went to the grocery store and then picked up Oliver.  I went to exercise class tonight and it was kickboxing.  I always feel like I am amazing at it but who knows what the reality is.  It is fun anyway and I like going.  Casey had a groto meeting that he did online while I was at exercise class.  I cut Oliver's hair and it is really short now but it looks good.  His hair was so long .Everyone have a good night.

Love Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...