Monday, January 22, 2024

Monday

 I worked on insurance this morning. I am going to get a few quotes and go from there. I did take dad to therapy and he only needs to wear his brace when he is active. He can not wear it when he is reading or using the computer. In two weeks he will see the doctor and then we doesn't have to wear the brace anymore. He does have to sleep with it on right now.  I made stir fry for dinner and it tasted so good. Rachel that bread looks so good. You make amazing bread. Bet that didn't last very long. We are hanging out for the printer tomorrow. I am super excited. Karen has worked really hard to get ready for it. I am meeting the people I worked with tomorrow for dinner. I hope it goes well. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...