Thursday, January 25, 2024

Thursday

 I had a early meeting this morning.  Their is a lot going on at the school that isn't great but it is nice to know so we know what to do.  The kids all had a lot of energy today and it went well but was a lot of work.  I was wondering how to program something and a cute kid found a video for me on his to do it.  I thought that was really nice of him.  It was busy after school.  We cleaned Ruth's room.  Isaac had chamber music practice and the little kids had piano lessons.  Casey picked up Isaac which was awesome.  Isaac had a team activity at the library.  They had a nerf gun war and he had a really fun time and was really happy afterwards.  I went to exercise class and it was upbeat barr which I really like.  Oliver and Casey worked in making a something that Oliver thought up.  Oliver was cute building it. 

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...