Thursday, January 25, 2024

Thursday

 I had a big busy day. I did laundry and then me and dad organized the storage room.  There is a lot of room in there now. It felt nice. We ran to target to get meds and then I worked in the sewing room. I have gotten rid of a lot of boxes. It is looking better. I did keep all the boxes so Oliver could play with them. He is such a good builder. We were looking a.videp clips Luna on Karen's phone. She us growing up too fast. Rachel I hope your school is ok. That is scary. Robin wants to play on Saturday, Rachel do you want to hook up or do you need a weekend to catch up. Let me know. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...