Monday, January 22, 2024

Monday

 I am excited for your printer Karen, that is exciting.  What kind of watch did you get?  Today was good.  I didn't work which is nice.  I made sourdough bread this morning.  I folded clothes also.  I finished quilting the quilt from the mystery class, I just have to put the binding on and then I will take a picture.  The kids had wellness checks today so I checked them out a little early.  I stopped at Joann's and got a back for the hexagon quilt when I got Isaac.  The kids are doing good.  I had them check Isaac's cholesterol and it was good.  Oliver got a shot and it was very traumatic.  We stopped and got cookies for a good job treat.  Isaac has violin lessons after the cookies.  Casey dropped and broke his phone so we went to best buy to get a new one.  Ruth bought a new game and Isaac was looking at headphones and watches but didn't buy anything.  Tomorrow night we are going to see a quartet play and that should be fun.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...