Sunday, January 21, 2024

Sunday

 I slept in and then went to lowes to get a power cable. We stopped at smiths to get grapes for luna and they were awful. We didn't get any. We came home and robins crowd came over. I forgot Lunas fire. We went to Costco and had so much fun. Their grapes were so much better and they even had strawberries. I made chicken tortilla soup for dinner and it tasted so good. It is one of my favorites. Rachel I am so glad you had fun and it wasn't so crowded. I am glad ruth got on the ski lift.  She will be racing before you know it. It rained here most of the day. Have a nice Monday. Dad has therapy tomorrow. I keep hoping he won't have to wear his brace all the time. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...