Monday, March 18, 2024

Monday

 I got up and ran to the grocery store. When I got home we worked out in the front yard and weeded and planted bulbs that Karen got at Costco. I hope they grow. We had lunch and then Went to Lehi to get dad's teeth pulled. He is doing pretty good. I hope everything goes easy.  It was so hard not to get luna. I am so sorry she is sick. I hate throw up kids.  Keep an eye on her. She just got off antibiotics. I did make tomatoe soup out of tomatoes dad pureed from this fall. It turned out pretty good. Me and Karen did go to the gym and worked out a little bit. We are just going slow tomorrow. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...