Thursday, March 21, 2024

Thursday

 We had a nice day with Luna. She slept until 8 and then we just took it easy. She isnt a 100 percent. We went to the zoo and she got tired and it started to get cloudy so we left. It rained when we got in the car. She feel asleep and slept at our house for a couple of hours. We got up and went to Lehi and feed the fish at cabelas. She did fine there and played at the house. She is so cute. I am glad Robin is feeling better. We tried a new burger place for dinner and it was good. We are going to meet rachels crowd in ogden for lunch and a hike. I hope the weather is good. Everyone enjoy your Friday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...