Saturday, March 23, 2024

Saturday

 We had a good day. We went to Lehi and shopped for the Easter party. We are ready for fun. Luna did really well. We went to a lot of stores. We had lunch at aubergine salads and Rachel I need to take you to that place. Their salads were really good. We were driving home and Karen said let's go to Wendover  and get lottery tickets. So off we went. We were getting close and I looked up where you can buy the tickets. Guess what Nevada doesn't do any lottery. Including the power ball.  Only 1 of 5 states. We saw the Knolls exit and just turned back home. It was really funny. We did eat at taco bell in Tooele. We live a wild life. Stay safe in the storm. I am glad Oliver got his gun made. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...