Saturday, March 23, 2024

Saturday

 You should have kept going and played craps for a bit.  I like playing the tables.  We had a good day.  I went to exercise class this morning.  It took forever for my legs to warm up and it was a hard class.  Casey fixed me and Ruth's bike and then we all rode to the park.  She did really well and it was the best Ruth has ever done.  She does need a bigger bike now.  Does Luna need a bike?  She could have Ruth's old one.  Casey and Ruth went to the dump and I ok the boys to the grocery store.  Isaac made a really good dinner for us.  Ruth's friend called and wanted a playdate.  Her family is from Peru and her parents don't speak English and she learned living her.  So she showed up late and then she said that her Mom would pick her up in the morning.  Her Mom was there but doesn't speak English so it was hard to communicate anyway she is spending the night because I didn't know what to do.  She is a really sweet girl and she gets a long with Ruth really well.  They had a older kids flashlight Easter egg hunt so we went to the that.  It was a lot of fun.  The kids were done after the hunt so we came home.  The girls wanted to play Barbies.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...