Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Wednesday

 Me and Ruth walked to school today and Oliver rode his bike.  It was nice because I didn't have to pick him up from after school, he just rode home.  Work went good and all my classes were good today.  Isaac had a mega concert and had to be there right after school.  We were late but it is fine.  He looked so good in concert black but I didn't get a picture dang it.  Ruth went to tumbling and Casey picked her up.  He went to the concert and just left a little early to her.  The concert went really well.  They had a guest quartet play and they were amazing.  I hope you feel better Robin 

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...