Friday, August 9, 2024

Friday

 Today was good and we didn't have as much going on.  I went grocery shopping this morning.  I showed the little kids how to crochet but they struggled and didn't love it.  We will try again when they are older.  We made fresh salsa this morning and have eaten most all of it.  It turned out really good.  It did rain a bit but not much.  We went to the dollar store and got some candy for the play we went to tonight.  They love going to the dollar store.  The play was The 39 steps and it was so funny.  The had four actors and they played all these different parts.  It was very well done and it was good to laugh.  

Love Rachel 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...