Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Tuesday

 We had a huge storm come through in the middle of the night and the power went out.  It made me not sleep very well.  This morning I sewed and then I cleaned the house.  We cleaned most of the day.  When we were hanging up laundry we went through their clothes and got ride of what didn't fit.  Ruth room smelled bad so we washed everything.  Tonight we ended up pulling out her mattress and their was some gross stuff under their so I hope that was what was causing it. Isaac had violin lessons and they went well.  I needed some fabric so we went to to the fabric store and then red balloon toys so the kids could spend their cat money.  Oliver got some magnets and Ruth got a Lego.  Isaac is saving his.  We went to swimming lessons and Ruth's friend Emily is in her class which is fun.  The little kids had a stake activity so we didn't stay long to swim.  Casey had to go also and help.  They had a good time.  Their were a ton of kids from school and it was fun to talk to them.  I went to exercise class and that felt good.  We went on a walk around the block when I got back and it was a pretty evening.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...