Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Wednesday

 I don't know what happened but it was 1030 before I woke up this morning. We went to the mall to give Karen her phone and then walked hobby lobby. I like that store. We got glue to make the rockets. I also bought some fake flowers and put them in a pot. I weeded the flower bed and put the pot in there. I have flowers. They maybe fake but it is the best I can do. There were so many weeds. I finished my diamond art. It is a light house. I really like it. I am glad the kids like swimming lessons. Robin I hope you hear about your audit soon. Have a nice Thursday. I hope it gets a little cooler. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...