Thursday, August 8, 2024

Thursday

I sewed until the kids got up and then we went to the fair.  We had a really fun time.  My quilt looked pretty and their were a ton of beautiful quilts.  We had lunch there and walked around the booths which Oliver loves.  He ended up buying a wooden sword.  Ruth rode a horse and she loved it.  The had a petting zoo and we walked around the animals.  We cleaned the house a bit because I hosted bookgroup tonight and then we went to swimming lessons.  They love to swim.  Then I had book group and we meet on the deck.  I love bookgroup and it is fun to talk to everyone.  I hope you feel better Robin.

Love Rachel 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...