Monday, August 5, 2024

Monday

 We had a busy day today.  Casey had to get up at 4:30 and flew to Arizona.  It was a day trip and he just made it home.  I asked it found coffee and he sent me the picture below.  I put away the camping stuff and did laundry.  When everyone got up we went and got Tony's shots done.  He did really well and is such a good job.  We took him the PetSmart after and got him a prize.  Isaac had a interview for the teen library board.  He isn't super excited but he did a good job.  We went to the new city office to register Tony with his new shots.  They had a photo book of all the city activities and the kids were in it a lot.  We went to lunch at Sabores to celebrate.  I entered a table runner in the fair so we turned that in.  I quilted it on my embroidery machine and I thought it turned out so pretty.  The kids had their first swimming lessons and they did well.  They had fun swimming afterwards.  I had a doctor's appointment at the same time for my yearly physical.  Everything looks good.  I didn't need more blood work because it looked so good last year.  I made it back to watch the kids swim and it was fun.  We went on a walk this evening and it was really pretty.

Love Rachel 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...