Monday, August 5, 2024

Monday

 We had a busy day today.  Casey had to get up at 4:30 and flew to Arizona.  It was a day trip and he just made it home.  I asked it found coffee and he sent me the picture below.  I put away the camping stuff and did laundry.  When everyone got up we went and got Tony's shots done.  He did really well and is such a good job.  We took him the PetSmart after and got him a prize.  Isaac had a interview for the teen library board.  He isn't super excited but he did a good job.  We went to the new city office to register Tony with his new shots.  They had a photo book of all the city activities and the kids were in it a lot.  We went to lunch at Sabores to celebrate.  I entered a table runner in the fair so we turned that in.  I quilted it on my embroidery machine and I thought it turned out so pretty.  The kids had their first swimming lessons and they did well.  They had fun swimming afterwards.  I had a doctor's appointment at the same time for my yearly physical.  Everything looks good.  I didn't need more blood work because it looked so good last year.  I made it back to watch the kids swim and it was fun.  We went on a walk this evening and it was really pretty.

Love Rachel 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...