Thursday, October 10, 2024

Thursday

 Robin that is a really long day with school until 8. I am sorry you broke your tailbone. A pillow would help. Rachel I love your school picture. I have 3 gorgeous girls. I am so blessed. I took dad to work today and went and picked up kay and took her to Costco and lunch. We had a nice time. I went and picked up drugs and then went grocery shopping. I didn't need a lot mostly junk food. I picked dad up and got his hair cut. It was getting long. We did make it to the gym tonight. I cut up some zucchini in strips and then we freeze dried them. They are really good. We are doing good some more. Dad loves the dried tomatoes so I had a couple and we cut those up also. It is fun to freeze things. Karen wants to try beef stew next. Have a nice Friday. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 Dad had a doctors appt in ogden this morning. They put cortisone in his knee, took blood, and then took an xray. We stopped at old grist mi...