Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Wednesday

 Good job on the shed Robin, it looks great.  I don't work on Wednesdays and it is nice.  I programmed most of the day and that was good.  I really appreciate Dad teaching me so much.  I met with Isaac's school counselor to talk about what to expect from highschool and all the options he has.  It was a good meeting and really interesting.  My quilt group changed days for me and we met today.  It was really good seeing everyone and talking.  Oliver had activity days in our backyard.  They made a fire and roasted hotdogs and s'mores.  They all seemed to have a good time.  Ruth had activity days and they went to a park and played get to know you games.  Isaac has young men's and they carved pumpkins.  I went to exercise class also.  I got my school picture also and I attached it.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 Dad had a doctors appt in ogden this morning. They put cortisone in his knee, took blood, and then took an xray. We stopped at old grist mi...