Saturday, December 13, 2025

Big busy day

 We had a big busy day.  Luna slept over and we went to hobby lobby and Costco. We came home and put things away. Karen has a coworker who's wife is having a hoy so we bought fabric. We hooked up with robin and jeramy at cabelas. I got dad some.clothes for christmas. He needs some. We went over to the outlet stores and I found Isaac some jeans for christmas. I just need to get something for casey now. We went to the Christmas carol play at parker theater and it was so good. I really enjoyed that. I am always amazed what they can do on a stage. Have a wonderful Sunday. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...