Thursday, December 11, 2025

Thursday

 Today was good.  Work went pretty well too which was surprising since it is my harder day.  It was a good day at school.  We thought Oliver had orchestra after school but he didn't so I had to go pick him up.  Isaac had violin lessons and he took Tony on two walks today.  Oliver's friends came over for a little bit to play also.  I had book group tonight and it was a lot of fun.  We do our favorite things and being three presents and then we get three presents.  It was a really fun night.  I made a a cookie dough ball that looks like a cheese ball and you use graham crackers with it.  Someone made it at work and it looked different so I made it.  It was a fun night 

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...