Friday, February 13, 2026

Friday

 Sorry I didnt blog last night. I ran out of charge on my phone. I had a nice time in Logan. The valentines parties went well. Me and Issac went to pepperidge farm and got crackers. I left all my clothes and stuff at home so we went to Walmart and got me pj's and a shirt. We went to dinner. We got up early and i drove tiny back to the house. He did really well. Dad took me to olive garden for lunch and it tasted so good. Poor dad got sick. That earthquake was something. It was really strong and there was a boom with it. Rachel I am glad you all are having a great time. We are going to pick up luna tomorrow. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday

 Today was super busy and I was dreading it a bit but everything turned out okay.  I had to go to work early since I left early yesterday. I...