My day was pretty good. My pump went off at 645. I couldn't fall back asleep so I got up and took Tony for a walk. I brought his ball and he chased that for a while. Then I came home and we went shopping at Costco. We had lunch and then drove down to pick up Luna. On the way home we stopped at the book store and then came home. I hope everyone had a great Saturday. Bye
Saturday, February 14, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
I had a nice day. I worked outside for most of the morning. I mowed the lawn and weeded and then planted daffodils. I worked on the compute...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment