Monday, June 8, 2026

Monday

 I had a fun day. We dropped dad off and me and Isaac went to gateway. They had this coffee shop that had the same drinks as Starbucks but were so much better. We went to the mueseum of illusions. I was worried it would make me dizzy but I did good. It was fun. We had a good time. We went to the red iguana afterwards. It is isaacs favorite food. We had a little time so we walked around the zoo. We came home and gave me a quick rest and then went and picked dad up. Me and Isaac went on a bike ride it was a lot of fun. I love that bike trail. Dad was our back up just in case. Isaac is so excited to leave. He is going to have a ball. I am so like Rachel. I have all those emotions. We are getting up at 5 and take him to the airport. He has a long couple days of travel. Love mom





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 Dad didnt sleep well last night so he slept in. I did also. He stayed home and I went and saw kay. She is doing about the same. Jen came an...