Tuesday, June 9, 2026

Tuesday

​I hope Isaac is having fun on his trip. Today was nice I worked from home. Also a miracle happened and all my meetings were canceled for one reason or another. It was so nice. We had a million pounds of laundry to fold. I also put up my charging station. It went crooked a bit in the wall . Because you all know i struggle. Then I dumped our carrots from the pot. There were so many so they were not growing big enough. So I weeded them out. Turns out there were a bazillion small carrots. We tried to plant them all in the garden after dinner but we had so many. So hopefully they will still grow with us transplanting them. It took all night


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 Dad didnt sleep well last night so he slept in. I did also. He stayed home and I went and saw kay. She is doing about the same. Jen came an...