Sunday, June 21, 2026

Sunday

 I had such a fun time. Thanks for all the pictures I love them. We had a nice day. Olivers foot was sore from last night when the bike fell on it. It seems to be a lot better tonight. Still favoring it a little bit. The kids slept in and then we went to lunch and went to color me mine. I didnt take one picture. I am lame. The kids did a really good job. Me and ruth made a fairy garden for Lunas birthday. Ruth made it just perfect. I love it. I love Lunas hair. You cut it short. Rachel good luck with your job. You will do amazing. I am excited for isaac to come home. Love mom



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 Dad didnt sleep well last night so he slept in. I did also. He stayed home and I went and saw kay. She is doing about the same. Jen came an...