Dad didnt sleep well last night so he slept in. I did also. He stayed home and I went and saw kay. She is doing about the same. Jen came and we had a nice visit. I came home and dad and I took a nap. You should see all the sagebrush. It is all in full bloom. Robin we.can come.down and help dig a hole. I.am sure Lunas pictures will be.perfect. Rachel I am glad you had a normal day. Those are always nice. I looked at my calendar and we can do haunted house any weekend. Love mom
Tuesday, September 29, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
Dad didnt sleep well last night so he slept in. I did also. He stayed home and I went and saw kay. She is doing about the same. Jen came an...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment