I took dad to work and then I went to the grocery store. I came home and did laundry. Boy did we get rain today. I picked up dad and we went to ogden to go to the doctor. It went well and he got his blood drawn. We stopped and got jimmy johns and came home. I am going to go see kay tomorrow. Robin we are close if you need anything. I am so sorry. I hate flooding. Rachel i.am glad you had a nice day. Love you all mom
Monday, September 28, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday
I hope whatever is leaking is easy to fix. I hate water leaks. My day was pretty good. Work was busy but it went by fast. After work I came...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment