Monday, September 28, 2026

Monday

 I am sorry about your basement flooding. That is really stressful.  Today was pretty good.  At work I had to escalate people who hadn't done their training which isn't fun but I did it.  Ruth didn't have school for a teacher work day.  Casey brought her a sandwich for lunch and she went to the park.  I had a appointment at the hair salon to talk about dying the underside of her hair purple.  I think it will look cute.  Then she had dance.  I picked up Isaac from cross country.  Casey went to the lost sink cave with some people from his caving group.  Isaac and Oliver had homework so they stayed with me.  Isaac and the neighborhood kids came over and we're all playing in the backyard and having fun.  A little girl got hit with a ball and it knocked her phone into her mouth and she was bleeding so I drover her home.  We felt bad that she got hurt.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

 I am sorry about your basement flooding. That is really stressful.  Today was pretty good.  At work I had to escalate people who hadn't...