Monday, September 28, 2026

Monday

​sorry i forgot to blog over the weekend. We were running non stop. We dumped the rest of the branches and mowed up the leaves. Then we went to a birthday party for Lunas friend. They had a piñata and Luna grabbed a million candies. We thought during the rainstorms our basements flooded. So we rented a carpet cleaner and cleaned our carpets. Sunday the carpets were even wetter then we started. Jeramy knocked out a piece of the wall and a pipe is leaking down the wall and into the carpet. We have a Plummer coming by late tonight to look at it. It was the only time they had open. Then we all had work and school today. After work I made chili and we played around the house. I bought Luna some Melty beads since she was good while we cleaned the carpets. Tomorrow is her picture day. 


Robin 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Monday

 I hope whatever is leaking is easy to fix. I hate water leaks. My day was pretty good. Work was busy but it went by fast. After work I came...