We got up early. Everyone elses normal time and got dad a.shot. he is doing good. I hope it helps the pain. The first 3 days they put in an anesthetic so the pain is really good for a couple of days. I think that is what makes him sick. We both took naps when we got home and I was a lazy lump all day. I hope everyone enjoys the 1st Friday of October. I love this month. Love mom
Thursday, October 1, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
Today was super busy and I was dreading it a bit but everything turned out okay. I had to go to work early since I left early yesterday. I...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment