I had a nice day. I worked outside for most of the morning. I mowed the lawn and weeded and then planted daffodils. I worked on the computer most of the afternoon. Robin I am glad you have a plan. Rachel that quilt is beautiful. Way to go. Honey is always nice to have. Dad is going to have a steriod shot tomorrow. I hope it helps his pain. He has been having a rough couple of days. I am just going to hang out with dad tomorrow. Love you all mom
Wednesday, September 30, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
I had a nice day. I worked outside for most of the morning. I mowed the lawn and weeded and then planted daffodils. I worked on the compute...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment