I had a nice day. Dad stayed home and rested. His jaw is a little swollen. I went and did preschool today. The kids said it was the best so far. Hot wheels rule. We met robin for lunch and ate at this good place she found. It was really good. We went to all a dollar and got stuff for the birthday party next Saturday. Drive safe Rachel. We are excited for you to come down. Robin you should call in sick tomorrow and sleep in. Love you all mom
Thursday, June 18, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday
Dad didnt sleep well last night so he slept in. I did also. He stayed home and I went and saw kay. She is doing about the same. Jen came an...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment