Wednesday, June 17, 2026

Hump day

 Dad had a dentist appt at 9 this morning. Poor dad it didnt go well. It took 90 minutes to get it out. I guess it had a hook on it. He had to have stitches. We took it easy and so far he is doing good. Karen and I did take a bike ride. We are finding some fun bike trails.  We both got 100 miles on our bikes. I thought that was pretty cool. I am going to volunteer at Lunas and then bringing her home. Rachels clan is coming down on Friday. I am glad isaac is doing well. I do miss his texts. He can show us pictures when he gets home. Have a nice thursday. Stay cool. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 Dad didnt sleep well last night so he slept in. I did also. He stayed home and I went and saw kay. She is doing about the same. Jen came an...