Sunday, August 30, 2009

Packing up

I am glad everyone got a nap. For some reason that didn't happen to me. I feel like I could use one however. I will go to bed early. I am not sad that I am not going to Lagoon. I get sick just thinking about the rides. I hope Rachel and Casey have a great time. I have started to pack up to go to Canada. I keep thinking I have lots to do but I really can't think of anything that needs to be done. Dad made it to Washington DC. I didn't get to talk with him because I was at church but he left a message. He got to fly first class so hopefully that helped a lot. Me and Rachel are going to sew tomorrow night and I am going to make a bag with Robin's material. I think that will be fun. It will help me not sit around and worry about what I am forgetting. I am sure in a huge city like Toronto I can find what I forget. I am glad it is cooler. I figure we need to go to H & M anyway so I will get something fun there. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...