Wednesday, September 2, 2009

we are so we say

well still sculpting my zombie. We have to finish is by friday ahhh so hopefully things are magical tomorrow and sculpting miracles happen. :) well nothing else to exciting there was a huge film crew out on bloor street and flowers by this mail box. so i'm geussing someone died. who knows maybe I will hear about it later this week. I'm glad you got your hair dyed and cut rachel I'm sure it looks cute. we will keep you posted on the blog. we will miss you but luckily we have someone to represent US of A . :) well I hope everyone else travels safe and if you need me call me. you should be traveling around town by the time i'm out of school so if your lost I'll come find you. :)

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...