Monday, August 31, 2009

Pillows

Me and Rachel went shopping for pillows tonight. My were becoming flat pancakes and dad's apartment does not have enough when I sleep there. I am a pillow hog. We sewed tonight. I started cutting out the fabric Robin got me to make a bag like Rachel made Karen. I hope your class went good tonight Karen. I am going to go get my hair cut with Rachel tomorrow night. My couch is in town. I was going to wait and have them delivered after I got back from Toronto. I was looking up Toronto Island and that looks like a lot of fun. I got a lot done on my list today. I am getting ready to go. Won't be long now. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...