Saturday, September 5, 2009

Having a good time

We are safe and sound in the hotel. We had a good time at the island and there were a ton of sail boats. So it will be possible to find some sailboats. I took a lot of pictures so I will download them soon. The blue angels were there and that was fun to watch. I am glad you got a quiet day. Those are precious. Dad is in Logan for the weekend. It is nice weather here. We are going to Niagrara Falls tomorrow. We have decided to take a tour. Our bus skills are not that great. Going to take it easy tonight to rest for tomorrow. We made it to souvenior shopping and that was fun. Yes there will be prizes.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...