Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our trip begins

Well I made it to SLC safe and sound. I got Grandma and Grandpa all ready to go and we went to the Thai resturant for dinner. I so far have forgotten two things. One my MP3 player and I also forgot to start the dishwasher. I guess those aren't too bad. I am tired tonight. It was crazy at work getting ready to go. I hope that I got everything ready the right way. Ya never know until you get back. Vickie made me mad today she tried to get Debbie to talk me into moving to SLC. It really upset me. I wish she hadn't done that one. Oh well. Life goes on. I hope there aren't a lot of reprecussions from that one. I am excited to see you Robin. It will be nice to give you a hug. Good luck with your Zombie. I know you will do a good job. This is your area of expertise. Good luck Karen making it to Las Vegas and traveling with me. I hope I don't drive you crazy. Rachel keep Logan going for us. I love you quilt. I'll see you on Wednesday. They are going to deliver my couches next friday. I am excited for that one.

LOVE MOM

1 comment:

  1. Mom, that makes me mad also. It is none of their business. Good luck traveling.

    ReplyDelete

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...