Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Another day

We went to see the doctor today and dad passed his tests. He is doing OK. He is going to SLC tomorrow to work. I am going down on Friday and spending the weekend. See if that can work out so he doesn't have to travel so much. That was so nice of someone to do your driveway Rachel. They really are nice people out there. I am glad they are looking out for you. Your quilt is amazing. I love it. Karen why don't you lean towards flying home. More time with us and less tiredness. Just a hint. Work is going good. I am getting caught up and that feels nice. I have a ton of braces that need to be sent off but other than that I am hanging in there. I was so nice this afternoon. The sun actually came out. That has been awhile. Have a great hump day.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...