Thursday, January 21, 2010

Spoon Me

We got to go to spoon me tonight. I ate a small dinner to I would be hungry and it tasted so good. I got three blocks done tonight. Slow but sure. I sure am enjoying sewing this quilt. It is foggy here again. The minute it stops snowing the fog rolls on in. I am going to SLC right after work. Robin is coming with me. That will be nice to have company. I am going to come home on Sunday night or monday morning. I will see how it goes. My first official weeking living in SLC. I am a little nervous. It is a big step. I think it is in the right direction. We will see if Dad can handle it. Have a great weekend.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...